Want to learn about Permaculture as a design tool to create sustainable landscapes for efficiency and abundance?
It's more than just growing organic food! This 2-day beginners workshop is an exploration of permaculture with a practical approach. No experience is necessary. Bring your family (Nature Kids info below)!
Tonielle Christensen (Earth Mumma) & Blake Hudson (Eartheartisan)
Join us to gain the grounding techniques and strategies + empowering ideas for what you can do right now in your everyday home life to live sustainability & grow food in your garden. This will be an overview of the permaculture fundamentals – ethics and principles as the framework to design your own abundant edible landscapes!
See practical examples of permaculture in action, with useful gardening techniques for sub/tropical climates. You will walk away with some design and gardening strategies to apply for any size garden, all aligning with the theory presented in this intensive weekend.
Visit the event page for more info: www.earthmumma.co/Intro-to-Permaculture-Workshop
Whether your landscape is a balcony, home, garden or farm, you will gain a solid understanding of the strategies for design and the skills for sustainability.
In this time of great transition, we come together to share some solutions that aid in personal and community stability and empower pathways for action.
Some of our workshops include:
- Hot composting for Success & Soil
- Worm Farming for Fertility
- Annual Veggie Gardening for the tropics
- Perennial Plants for every garden
- Banana Circles
- Herbs Spirals
- Main Crop planting
- Water Efficient gardens
Nature Kids Program happening alongside parents workshop!
Ticket numbers are limited so book your tickets ASAP to secure your place.
- Early-bird discount: $295 per person
- Couples discount: $550 per couple
- Full Fee: $365 per person
- Children (Nature Kids): $100 per child with a 20% discount for additional siblings. Nature play & kids permaculture activities with Samantha Jurgens, trained facilitator.
- Want to gift these skills for sustainability? Gift Vouchers are available here!
What you'll get:
- A take-home Intro to Permaculture Guide, jam-packed with info to DIY your home garden.
- Permaculture Design Principles as practical decision-making strategies
- Plant lists & guidance for what to plant for successful food production
- Vegetable garden planning & food forest guilds
- Practical hands-on workshops
- Fertility practices & useful tools
- A new community & friends
[ NOTE: This ticket is the deposit only to secure your place. Cash payment is required upon arrival for the remaining ticket fee. This Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE but can be transferred to a future workshop if you are unable to attend this workshop.]